Sunday, September 6, 2009

HiP, jane., MAYBELLINE

While in line at my local Walgreens for a prescription I decided to step out of line and go take a look at their cosmetics area. SUCH A DANGEROUS LOCATION FOR ME!!! I ran across their sale area and look at what I found. Now mind you this is my first time ever looking in a sale area for cosmetics because I was always under the impression it was old makeup they were trying to get out of the store FAST.



I have some what been a fan of the HiP duos already owning riotous 328 & showy 224 from the Bright Eyeshadow Duo collection.



~l-r~ mischief 908, playful 838 - Concentrated shadow collection, electrified 510, shocked 310 -Metallic shadow collection

OK so these are the four I lucked up on and personally I think I purchased them all. The next day I went to another
Walgreens  location near my house to see if they maybe had a few different duo shades on sell and well they didn't have any at all on sale not even the colors I had bought the day before.



~l-r~ soft mink 01, rose silk 03, tender blush 05
While at Walgreens I lucked up on three jane. be pure Mineral Blushes. This is my first time purchasing jane. cosmetics.

The last thing I am trying for the first time is a MAYBELLINE Line Stylist lipliner in shade NUDE 610

p.s. I will be posting swatches soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment