Friday, September 11, 2009

Solar Refill day !!!

At my job we are not allowed to have anything but a natural looking nail or maybe a light pink shade. SOooo boring I know especially for someone who likes color like me. Well I was complaining to the lady who always does my nails as usual and of course she is agreeing with me. She stops what she is doing and shows me this new cool acrylic they have in it’s a silver color. To me it looks like a silver disco ball!



If you don't know Solar Nails are:
similar to regular acrylic nails but instead they actually use two different powders there is a light or dark pink shade for the upper half and a white powder for the nail tip area. I like Solar Nails because they last longer than regular acrylic nails but they do cost more also, but i definitely say if you can afford it then definitely  try them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment