Monday, May 2, 2011

Macaras I am trying out


Maybelline Great Lash - Waterproof - Very Black 
This Mascara has been around for ages and I really don't think you can go wrong. Very good pigment with a great price! I love to use this product when I am doing a freelance job. Of course with disposable wands ... lol This product is simple and to the point!

Description from the Maybelline Website:
• America's favorite mascara conditions as it thickens
• Lash-doubling formula glides on smoothly to build great-looking lashes
• Lash-building brush makes it easy to get a full lash look without clumps or globs
• Contact lens safe
• Hypoallergenic
• Washable, available in Waterproof and Curved Brush

Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous - Very Black
I read a lot of review on this product so I decided to give it a try... It's ok it's not my favorite and for the price which isn't really a lot I don't think I will be purchasing it again.

Description from the Maybeline Website:
• Dual-action brush stretches as it thickens each lash for dramatic length and volume
• Rich cream formula adds the most seductive finish
• Contact lens safe
• Ophthalmologist-tested
• Washable, also available in Waterproof formula
Bare Minerals - Flawless Definition - Black
 I love this mascara it's 100% natural product and can really give you a false eye lash look. The brush grabs every lash in order to separate and lengthen. You can't go wrong with this!  

Description on Bare Minerals website: 
The tapered wand lengthens, darkens and lifts, separating each individual lash for precision definition.  
Real Results
  • 84% of women said it defines lashes
  • 87% of women said it separates lashes
  • 82% of women said it finds and coats each lash with no clumps

Bare Minerals - Flawless Definition Volumizing - Black
Ok so I love this BE Mascara also! I have a great curl and lots of length already but this mascara just take it to another level. If I want to get really glammed up I use the regular Flawless first to get great individuality to my lashes then add the Volumizing on top! You can't tell me anything when I start batting my eyes! lol 


Description on Bare Minerals website: 
Flawless Definition Volumizing Mascara gives lashes the ultimate volume, perfect definition and mineral care they've been craving. Our Exclusive NutriPlumpTM formula dramatically plumps lashes up to 600%* for unheard-of thickness, fullness and flutter.  
Benefits
  • NutriPlumpTM formula dramatically plumps lashes up to 600% (After two coats of mascara, based on an independent study)
  • The super-plush, incredibly soft bristles of our wand gently wrap around every lash
  • Perfect definition, fullness and flutter
  • Paraben-free, smudge-proof, flake-free, clump-free
  • Opthamologist tested
  • Safe for contact lens wearers

No comments:

Post a Comment