Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hair Products I am currently using




Description on the Website:

Keratin Shampoo is formulated to build strong, healthy hair. It is the perfect blend of the highest quality natural ingredients, such as Whole Leaf Aloe Vera and Green Tea Extract, and the best of modern science -- Keratin. Whatever your hair type, Keratin Shampoo will smooth, hydrate, and strengthen from root to tip.Keratin Shampoo is a unique shampoo experience and designed to be used in tandem with the Keratin Conditioner. You will have less lather with even deeper cleansing, which is a part of our custom formulation. The texture of your hair after shampoo is going to feel different, because the hair is now clean and ready for the moisturizing benefits of our keratin conditioner, a deep penetrating protein treatment.




Description on the Website:

This lightweight airy foam lightly sets naturally fine curly and wavy hair while fighting frizz. Promotes volume and shine without leaving behind sticky residue or unsightly flakes.

My Story :

I have naturally curly hair however from over processing a lot of my curl had been lost. My curl was beginning to come back but my hair was still frizzy and dry looking, and my curl pattern wasn't really defined. My mom was given these products by a friend and me being how I am I had to tried them.... When I finally did I was amazed! My shine is there the frizzes are no longer and I have great definition of my curls while adding volume. ( I love big hair ) I am in love with these products!

No comments:

Post a Comment