Thursday, June 2, 2011

Bausch+Lomb - BioTrue




The description on their website:

Try Biotrue multi-purpose solution today - and experience advanced lens care inspired by the biology of your eyes. Biotrue multi-purpose solution moistens in a way your eyes do as it uses a lubricant also found in your eyes and it is pH balanced to match healthy tears. Biotrue solution helps prevent certain tear proteins from denaturing for clean contact lenses and fights germs for healthy contact lens wear.

My Story: lol

Ok soooo as I was walking in WalMart I remembered I needed some more contact solution. When I got to the Isle I saw BioTrue and remembered I wanted to try it. Hey the commercials look nice and the price point was definitely nice! I believe I paid around $4 for a 4oz. bottle. It was a great size to be able to test the product out. Well after a week of using the product I can absolutely say I love it. I have been wearing contacts for 12 years and have tried several different brands. With this product my eyes feel refreshed when I put my contacts on, my eyes don't get dry after a long day anymore, and mos definitely a plus is the protein that used to build up on them isn't there anymore! Score!!! I love this product!!! Definitely will be repurchasing! I'm a packaging girl but I definitely don't buy because of packaging, however I do like the packaging.

No comments:

Post a Comment