Tuesday, August 9, 2011


Fekkai.com or Dillards
5.5oz - $30


Descrption on Website:

Protein Rx Reparative Treatment Mask is ideal for brittle, broken hair that has been weakened from coloring, relaxing, or heat styling. An exclusive soy and milk protein complex restores and reinforces hair preventing future breakage, leaving hair stronger and more manageable.

My Story:

This is kind of a funny post because as we speak I am under the dryer right now allowing it to deeply penetrate my hair follicles! lol I have used this product so many times in the past, but now I am deciding to do a review on it. I love this deep conditioner! It helps restore the health and shine back to my hair when I feel I have lost all hope! lol It's not the cheepest product in the world ... it would definitely be a splurge to a woman on a budget! However, if you can ..... definitly invest. A little bit goes a long way so don't think you will run through it fast then wonder where your money went! lol

My Steps:

After shampooing I apply Protein Rx Anti-breakage Treatment Mask and then comb through my hair with a wide tooth comb. Next I put on a plastic deep conditioning cap and sit under the dryer that is positioned on High at the least 15min if I am on a time crunch, but normally I will try and do at least 30min. Then I rinse out the water with lukewarm water and then style whichever way I am deciding to wear my hair that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment