Thursday, August 25, 2011

Nars Sheer Matte Foundation - shade Stromboli


NARS - Sheer Matte Foundation
1oz - $42

My Story: 

So far I do like this foundation. However I don't really see a difference in longevity between the NARS Sheer Matte Foundation in Stromboli and MAC Studio Fix foundation. What I can say is that I feel like the NARS foundation matched my color perfectly for the right now and I like the Matte finish for the summertime! This was a definitely a plus for me. I rather use a translucent setting powder instead of a colored one any day!I am just trying to figure out if I really want to spend $42 on bottle of foundation! lol That is just crazy to me, but since it does match this would allow me to actually x out a product that I am currently using ... therefore maybe coming out to maybe be the same price! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment