Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Healthy Eating ...

I think I will blog about food also. I have a tendency to go out to eat a lot. Whenever I take pictures of food and post them on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram I always get questions or text asking what is it and where is it from. So what do you all think about the idea of a Beauty / Food blog?

Anyway I have been meaning to get to Whole Foods for weeks now, but just haven't been able to. I finally was able to get over there today and this is what I picked up.


Have been wanting to try this Hummus for a while and I bought the Flaxseed to add some fiber to my diet.

I just finished eating a little something before I head to the gym. So I had two tablespoons of Hummus  (70 cal) and I mixed 2 tablespoons of Flaxseed into it (80 cal) and then I ate it with carrots and a cup of grapes.Everything was pretty good and you really cant taste the flaxseed and the texture wasn't bad because it was finely ground. I have had another brand where the seeds were a tad larger and you could definitely feel the texture when eating.

I am not able to get to WF as much as I like but whenever I go to check out I get the same young lady and she is so sweet. Well today she asked if  I had the Whole Foods vitamin card .... I said no so she got me started with it. If you buty 5 WF and 365 Everyday Value Supplements (at $4.99 or more) get the 6th free (not to exceed $20)! I was way to excited! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment