Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Influenster's Beauty Bloggers VoxBox 2012 ...

I was chosen to try out and test the Influenster's Beauty Bloggers VoxBox 2012 !



When you first open the Influenster box you will be greeted with a product knowledge card. This card is full of information.  A description of the products inside your box, sizes, and product prices! I actually like that the card is laminated because I will probably keep mine for a little bit and this way I know it wont get ruined. 



What came in my Box!!!

NYC New York - $4.99
Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit - $5.99
Bath & Body Works Mini Candles - $3.50
EBOOST - $28 for box of 20 effervescent powders, $39 for box of 30 effervescent powders, $39 for box of 12 shots 
Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin - $7.29
Not Your Mother's Smooth Moves Frizz Control Hair Cream - $6.00 for full sized 4-oz bottle 















Will post reviews of products as I use and test them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment