Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Nail Transitioning ...

After wearying acrylic nails and then solar nails basically since I was in the 7th grade I am now transitioning back to ... well just my nails. lol So for the past two weeks I was wearing a light pinky gel nail polish color (Gellish was the brand) . I loved the color, but me being me I get tired of the any color within at least a week. Soooo I couldn't wait until my next appointment. I wanted something different. The only thing is at my job I can only where light natural colors or red because its a classic color. So basically the creativity when it comes to my nails is limited. : (   So this time I remembered I had an OPI Alpine Snow white at home so I brought it with me and they just happen to have the OPI Alpine Snow gel polish. I was very excited because I didn't even think they would have the same color in regular and gel polish colors.


Left - gel Alpine Snow / Right - polish Alpine Snow


on my feet I got the regular Alpine Snow


on my fingers I have the gel Alpine Snow

For once in well plenty of years my fingers and toes match! lol I am so happy and pleased! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment