Sunday, March 27, 2011

Bonnebell cosmetics ...

So... I went to WalMart last week and decided to go into the cosmetic area. I wanted to see if they had any new products , brands, just whatever and you never know something may have been on sale! Sales can be a good thing sometimes depending on what it is... lol I was on the last isle and was doing my normal scan of both sides. I try to not spend to much time per isle because by time I get to the end there is no telling how many things I might pick up. lol Well on the bottom racks I saw a brand called Bonnebell. It looked interesting so I decided ok I will buy one product and see how I like it.

I purchased Bonnebell Blend n Glow in shade #463 Sun Kissed. This is the darker shade of two options. The packaging says it's a Mineral-Enriched Face Powder. Well one thing I can say is the texture is soft, silky, and finely milled. It has 4 shades of the same amount. You can use the colors individually or together. When I blended the 4 shades together the darker color didn't really show through and the product was very iridescent. I will more than likely use the shades individual and not together. The product didn't turn out how I thought it would, but hey I spend a little under $4.00 on it so I am not upset. I may do a little more research on the Brand itself.




-no primer-
Top color - all the colors mixed together
Left to Right - swatches

No comments:

Post a Comment