Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Night Treatment ....

Bare Escentuals

Pure Transformation Night Treatment $60 ....






This is a night time mineral treatment. It's proven to reduce the appearance of pore size, increase a luminous glow, and deliver faster cell turnover ( faster cell turnover is what will help clean out the pores, get rid of that dead skin, and give you that natural radiance to your complexion ) , improves texture of the skin, and helps to even out skin tone. It is available in four shades. I believe they have shades so you can instantly see a beautiful complexion even if it is only at night. lol

I'm of medium skin tone and I use the shade Tan. I myself have concerns with some of the areas above and I have seen results. My main concern is my uneven skin tone and pores in my cheek area. This is a product once you use it you will fall in love with it. Like any product you have to give it a little time but by it being mineral I believe it will work faster than other products with all those harsh chemicals in them. Trust me I have tried many Department Store Brands.

To Use:
Close and gently shake the jar. This will allow the treatment to cling to the brush. Open the lid and tap of the excess product. Then buff on to skin in a circular motion just as if you were applying the BE foundation. For full coverage repeat the steps 2 or 3 times. Best of all its non transferable.

No comments:

Post a Comment