Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Red Lips ....







I have been on a Red lipstick kick lately!

So it was a rainy day here and I had been inside all day and well I was bored! lol So I headed out yes in the rain and went to JoAnn fabrics bought what I needed and down the way was a CVS! A dangerous place for me to go well anywhere with makeup is dangerous for me! lol So as I look down the isle of makeup I go back and forth with myself ooooo that's pretty, oooo I want that but I already have something like that ok don't waste your money lol etc.... Then I came to an area that had Rimmel cosmetics on sale with up to 75% off! So I decided to check it out. I picked up a Red Lipstick #166 Temptation and I feel in love with it! It's a deep/candy apple red with what seems like tiny gold glitter throughout it. I have so many lipsticks in my freelance kit, but now I have my own Red Lipstick and it brings me joy! lol

sn - i have no makeup on but the lipstick don't judge lol

No comments:

Post a Comment