Wednesday, March 16, 2011

NYX ...







When it comes to new products I am kind of lyre even if I have heard good things about it. No matter what it is I still do my research! lol You can ask my friends and family if they want to know something they ask me about it then I get to it .... lol

I was in one of my local beauty stores and saw NYX lipsticks on display. I decided what the heck let me see if there is a color I like and I'll buy it ... without trying it on the lucky shade was #556 Iced Honey! I can say I love it! The texture is kind of soft so I don't consider it long lasting, it has full coverage, it looks like a pink metal color with specks of gold throughout it. Something I don't think to many people know is I discovered if you twist the bottom of the tube it unlocks and there is a lip gloss in the bottom. You will see on the pictures that the lip gloss isn't as vibrant as the lipstick and is very sheer no matter how much I tried the color wouldn't build up!

No comments:

Post a Comment