Friday, September 2, 2011

August - BirchBox is in!!!




The following descriptions on the products are taken from the card sent with the package.




Shaveworks - The Cool Fix
2oz - $11 or 5.3oz - $25

At last, a solution to bumps, ingrown, and other shaving and waxing side effects. Bonus: it soothes as it works.

My Story:
I can say it had a refreshing feel to the product. I haven't seen any ingrowns or any other reactions. I believe that this is a product that you have to definitely try more than once and see if it works for you. However, when it comes to me I definitely have sensitive skin and are will get an ingrown like it's nothing. So I am big on exfoliating my skin ( face and body).


smashbox cosmetics - Photo Finish Foundation Primer
1oz - $36

This award - winning primer is better than ever, with brand - new packaging. It gives skin a matte, velvet - soft finish and keeps makeup in place all day.

My Story:
I have used this in the past and when I did I loved it well I loved the texture that is ....  The only thing is that I get really oily in my forehead and nose area and this product for me didn't help enough our how I would have liked it to in those areas.By the middle of the day I was shiny and having to use blotting sheets and apply more setting powder. I am just one who doesn't want to keep having to apply powder throughout the day.


June Jacobs - Papaya Purifying Enzyme Masque
3.7oz - $62

Powered by natural fruit extracts, this creamy mask dissolves dull cells, then boosts skin with essential oils and antioxidant - rich tea extracts.

My Story:
I tried this tonight and I absolutely love the way it made my skin feel. It feels so soft and clean ... it didn't dry out my face at all and almost forgot to put a moisturizer on! lol It has a very creamy feel to it and I love the smell of it. It smells fruity but clean! lol If that made any sense ....


Quidad - Climate Control Heat & Humidity Gel
6oz - $16

A styling aid with brains! When this non - sticky gel senses heat, it stops hair fro expanding. Welcome to frizz - free curls.

My Story:
Ok sooooooooooooooo I tried this product and yeah I don't care for it! It just left my hair more stiff than soft and I felt that it held my curls down not giving them life and body! lol I am wondering if it would be different if I used the Quidad shampoo and conditioner before this styling aid..... indecisive about this product : /



twistband - Hair Tie
Set of 3 - $5

This soft elastic gives the hair tie a sophisticated makeover - it looks as good on your wrist as it does in your hair.

 My Story:
Well I would really like to try this however I don't have enough hair for full ponytail I would have a baby puff! lol It did look cute on my wrist though!


No comments:

Post a Comment