Wednesday, September 7, 2011

COVERGIRL Queen Collection Lip Color


Description on Website:

COVERGIRL Queen Collection Lipcolor provides as much rich, true color as the leading department store lipstick. Our silk moisturizing formula helps maintain moisture levels so lips feel smooth and look gorgeous. The more you wear it, the more gorgeous your lips become!

My Story:

I have been wanting to try the new formula and colors since I heard Queen was coming out with 24 new shades!I can say I was glad I did!!! I purchased 7 out of the 24 from WalMart (prices vary depending on location) I definitely do recommend to get the product from there because it's cheaper than buying it from a drugstore. Now if your at a drugstore and see them on sale Buy 1 get 1 %50 of if you are wanting to buy more than one than you can go that route. When I did the math in my own research on where to purchase from you are basically paying the same amount. lol



I do like this product. The texture is nice and has a light feeling to it. The only drawback I found was the more intense darker shades stained my lips and by me having lighter lips I wasn't trying to walk around with purple stained lips just for the fun of it ... lol

(L-R)
The Shades I purchased:

South Beach Sand - pink with gold flecks
Spicy Seduction - looks like 14 karat gold
Cool Khaki - more of a nude pearl like color
Nude Attitude - brownish brick color with a little shimmer
Girly Pink - reminds me of SBS but with purple in it and kind of iridescent
Berry Bling - a medium shade of Bright Purple with little sliver flecks(stains lips)
Powderpuff Pink - a medium shade Bright Pink (more on the matte side (stains lips)


South Beach Sand


Spicy Seduction


Cool Khaki


Nude Attitude


Girly Pink


Berry Bling


Powderpuff Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment