Thursday, September 29, 2011

OPI - Drip Dry



Drip Dry on the Left & OPI - Dim Sum Plum on the right


So for the past week I have been wanting to paint my nails, but I had no clue as to what color I wanted! I went to the professional Beauty Supply store with all intentions on finally purchasing an Essie nail polish!!! Then as usual I started to walk around and ran into this OPI value pack. ( since I purchased this at a professional store the value pack was no more than $7 total ... I am not sure if it is sold at non professional stores) Now when I saw the color I was like ooook this is totally not what I came into the store for ..... However when I saw what the free gift was I had to purchase it!!! OPI has a product called Drip Dry this has to be one of my favorite finds this year!!! No Really I am so serious! I do have Solar falsies on my nails, but I get tired of never having an actual color on my nails and I am one to get bored easy .... so it was time to change it up!

How it works:
1st - Apply your Base Coat
2nd - Two Coats of you Nail Polish of choice ( the product states that it works with all brands of Nail Polish this is definitely a plus )
3rd - Take 2-3 drops of the Drip Dry and well drip them over each nail
4th - Give it 5 minutes and you will be dry ( This Really Works I was so AMAZED )

Side note: If you are from Louisiana you probably would agree with my coworker who said the nail polish color reminded her of K&B! lol It really does though!

No comments:

Post a Comment