Monday, September 5, 2011

Sonia Kashuk - Brow Kit




My Story:

I was in Target and had to stop by the Beauty area! It wouldn't be right if I didn't Right??? lol I saw this quad and was like hmmmm let me try it. It retailed for $9.99. It has 4 basic eyebrow colors allowing you to use alone or mix together to create your custom shade. However, it's not a powder like I thought its more of a gel texture. I am in the process of growing my eyebrows back from the damage I did when I was younger from over waxing and tweezing. So for me the product didn't allow me to fill in my brows fully I still have to use a pencil or a powder if not both. I am still gonna try and play with it because I rather only have to use 1 product and not 3 .... that takes way to much time for a girl on the go like me! lol



No comments:

Post a Comment