Sunday, June 26, 2011

Bath and Body Works is having another sale! lol






My Story:

After my first little splurge at BBW I loved Japanese Cherry Blossom and wanted my room and well apartment to smell like it! I looked online and saw they had one of my fav body fragrances for a home fragrance also. Sooooo before work I made a trip into the smell good store and well they had a 4 for $20 or 6 for $24. Well you can see which deal I went for. lol

I purchased:
2 Nightlight Wallflowers
2 Japanese Cherry Blossom
Moonlight Path
Sandalwood Vanilla refills.

I never realized how many fragrances BBW really had. I choose these fragrances because I wanted more of a perfume smell in my appartment not a sweet smell. The only drawback I have to my purchase is even though I thought the nightlight idea would be cool I didn't realize it wasn't a motion detection light. Meaning the light stays on all day not really caring for that to much!

No comments:

Post a Comment