Thursday, June 30, 2011

4th of July weekend !!!

I got really excited today at my local Macy's! This summer I seem to be on a long Racerback Maxi Dresses kick. I am in love with them and as I have been on my weight loss journey 35lbs loss and counting lol I have been able to wear these through my journey. Allowing me to not have to keep buying clothes. 


The funny thing is I saw this dress months ago they had about five different colors in the same style, but the blue one caught my eye. At the time it was $38. So when I was thinking ok I want Maxi Dress for a BBQ this weekend I decided to go to Macy's and they had 1 of the 5 diff colors left and it was the blue style, it was in my size, and it was on sale for not $28 which I saw online, but for $15 in store. I was totally excited. The last one of the style left in the store and it was perfect for me ... lol I am probably the only person who finds this amazing! lol




Then I saw this cute brown Maxi Dress it also came in Grey. I loved both colors and the detail around the neck are, but I was limiting myself to just 1 dress.... It was so hard!!! lol



Soooo which dress do you think I bought???


side note --- off day from work means no makeup I like to give my face a break ... don't judge lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment