Friday, June 24, 2011

Bath & Body Works - Sale


Bath & Body Works is having another huge sale! I love to get a few things. I am a fragrance person but I don't think like my coworkers or like most women! lol They always come back to our store with BAGS full of product. I don't blame them though you can get items that are normally $10 for $2. Why not stock up ... Well I finally made my to the store of course the one fragrance I wanted for $2 was sold out .... I couldn't get mad though it is there most popular scent! lol But they did have a 3 for $10 of their Signature Collection. I picked up the Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Spray & Body Lotion and a Secret Wonderland Body Lotion ... and a 2oz size of Coconut Passionfruit Body Lotion. I paid $11 and some change! I have a feeling I may be back in there tomorrow. If I get some more things I will be sure to let you all know.

No comments:

Post a Comment