Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Favorite Bronzers as of NoW !!!


Top picture - with Flash
L - R Clinique Liquid Illuminator - Bronz, Bare Minerals - Faux Tan Matte, Milani Baked Bronzer - Golden,MAC - Minerlaize Skinfinish - Gold Deposit, MAC - Bronzing Powder - Refined Golden
Bottom picture - w/o Flash



Clinique Illuminating Bronzer is great for a subtle dewy look to the skin it is also great if you mix a pearl size amount with your foundation for a hint of bronze

Bare Minerlas Faux Tan is great if you want a no shimmer matte bronzer ... great for adding depth and serious contour to your face

Milani Baked Bronzer is a great drug store brand I have heard a lot of people compare them to the MAC Gold Deposit. I would only say that if you Milani Bronzer has a lot of gold veining in it other than that it reminds me of BE Faux Tan with gold shimner

MAC Gold Deposit I love especially on my clients who have deeper skin. There is a lot of gold veining in it so you can get an equal amount of bronzer and gold. A little goes a long way!

MAC Refinded Gold I love to use of my more fair skin clients. It's infused with gold glitter so its just a beauty to work with! It's subtle but can still pack a punch. this is another a little goes a long way product

No comments:

Post a Comment