Saturday, July 30, 2011

Bare Minerals - Faux & Foxy



What their website says:

This bronzer creates a beautiful, glowing tanned complexion and has the added benefit of sun protection. Simply buff Faux Tan SPF 15 All-Over Face Color onto those areas of the face the sun would naturally touch (like the bridge of your nose, eyes, cheeks, and forehead) using the Buff & Go Brush and enjoy a natural, sun-kissed look without ever stepping foot in the sun. With one gorgeous swipe of 100% Natural SPF 15 Lipgloss, you'll be fabulously faux-tanned and foxy.

My Story:

I think I have a complex. lol I like to be tanned and well that requires products! I have been playing around with this kit for a few months now and I absolutely love it! The color is a deep golden bronze. If I want a deeper color application I will use the brush it comes with, but if I want a lighter application then I will use my BM Flawless Brush. The brush it comes with is a great and it's retractable so it makes a great travel brush! This kit retails for $34.

Deeper Application:
I swirl the bush in the container, tap off the excess, then use the side of brush to sweep the color wherever I want it at, next I buff in circular motions where I just swept the color.

Lighter Application:
I use my BE Flawless Application brush, swirl the brush in the container, tap of the excess, then sweep across my forehead, cheeks, jawline and nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment