Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I got my July BIRCHBOX in!


So I was totally stoked to recieve my July Birchbox package!!! Even more so because Birchbox and the world famous designer Cynthia Rowley collaborated on this months pics! I hope they do more collaborations like this!!!


The following descriptions on the products are taken from the card sent with the package.


I loved they way they had everything safely wrapped! lol 



KIND Almond & Apricot
Price - Varies on Location

 This was a little something Extra I was sent! 

This actually came in handy yesterday morning. I didn't have a chance to eat. Grabbed it and headed off to work! It was rather tasty also and had me full for a few hours until lunch!


Redken - shine flash 02
Price - Varies on Location

A must for all Cynthia's runway shows, this weightless spray gives hair a brilliant finish.

I can actually say I do like this product. It has a aerosol sprayer. It doesn't leave the hair oily but with a very shiny and healthy look. I spray it all over my hair then work it through my fingers. It also has a nice light hold perfect for me since I have been wearing my hair more natural this summer. I doooo suggest that you keep your bathroom door open while spraying I had my door closed and almost choked! lol



Korres - Showergel
 Price - 13.53oz  $19.50

A deliciously foamy body wash with aloe to keep skin soft long after you've toweled off and an exotically lush fragrance.

This product is great and a little goes a long way! Use sparingly because when you fall in love with this product your going to be mad you ran out and have to hurry to your nearest store and purchase some more! lol


philosophy - purity made simple one-step facial cleanser
 Price - 8 oz $20 & 16oz $32

This perennial award - winner is pH - balanced to gently clear away dirt, oil, and makeup without drying out the skin.

Now this product I was really interested in trying. I have had tried soooooo many different skin care items over the years. I was wondering how this would compare to the others.... Over all it was a pretty good product. It did leave my skin feeling refreshed and also the cleanser has a fresh smell to it.


Zoya - Touch Collection Nail Polish in Pandora 
Price 0.5oz $8

Neutral gets a sexy makeover in this creamy, slightly metallic nude. The perfect accessory to summer's bright fashions.

Soooooo when I saw this polish I was instantly In Love! lol I am a sucker for nude polishes especially during the summer when my skin has a little tan! After giving myself a much needed pedicure I applied Pandora to my toes and since I have received so many compliments on the color. I really think I just found my favorite new nail polish brand!

No comments:

Post a Comment