Thursday, July 28, 2011

Green Tea Eau de Parfum




My Story:

Sooooo on another trip to the mall you know I had to go into what is seeming to be one of my favorite stores these days! lol Yep Bath and Body works .... it's becoming a dangerous location for me! As I am going through the sale bins I come across this Green Tea Parfum. My eyebrow raised and I thought huh that is different. I asked one of the sales associates what she thought about the scent. She said she loves it and recently bought a few bottles since it is being discontinued. I smelled it and loved it. I had been looking for a few new fragrances lately.

It has a light clean fragrance with hints of Jasmine, Green Tea, and Citrus. It really reminds me of Summer, but can definitely be worn year round. A little will definitely go a long way so don't over do it and with the size of this bottle it will definitely last a long time.

When I first get a fragrance I like to get others opinion on it and so far it's a 10 out of 10 to others! The normal response is "That's different but I like it".

No comments:

Post a Comment