Sunday, July 3, 2011

Makeup Forever HD Invisible Cover Foundation ....

My Story:
I have been wanting to try MF foundations Invisible Cover and the Mat Velvet + Matifying Foundation for a while to try something different.. Soooooo after work one day I ventured into Sephora for a sample of Makeup Forever HD Invisible Cover Foundation shade #153 and the Matte formula from Sephora. However there are only #16 shades in Matte and I couldn't find a shade to match me I was totally bummed! The HD retails for $40. I applied it with a stippling brush or some people call it a skunk brush because of the white tips of the brush. I also set the foundation with a MAC Select Sheer pressed powder in shade #NC 35. I found that the coverage for me was the same as any other full coverage foundation. I have an oily T-Zone area and I feel like the wear was a little longer than and didn't feel as thick as my MAC Studio Fix foundation shade 40. Which retails for $26.50. I also felt that I looked less shinny in my T area. Which is kinda strange because they are both oil free.




Desciption from the Sephora website:
HD Invisible Cover Foundation
What it is:
An oil-free medium-to-full-coverage liquid foundation that covers skin imperfections flawlessly while remaining invisible on-screen and in real life.
What it does:
This foundation creates a soft-focus effect, which is designed to meet the coverage concerns of those in the spotlight. It leaves your complexion with such a flawless finish, it can withstand bright or harsh lighting.
What else you need to know:
This Sephora-exclusive foundation comes in 25 shades to suit all skintones. Please click on the "Additional Information" tab below to find the concealer that coordinates with your foundation shade.


Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.






Description from MAC website:
A modern foundation that combines a natural matte finish and medium-buildable coverage with broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 15. Comfortable and long-wearing: lasts for up to eight hours. Applies smoothly builds coverage quickly and easily. Contains specially treated micronized pigments and soft focus powders for a supper smooth look that helps minimize the appearance of imperfections. Absorbs and disperses oil. Contains special skin-conditioning ingredients. Oil-Free. Comes in 30 shades. 1.0 oz

No comments:

Post a Comment