Sunday, July 17, 2011

Bare Minerals - Pretty Amazings







The description on their website:
The innovative hydrating glaze of our Pretty Amazing Lipcolor cocoons your lips in opaque high-impact lipcolor. The cushiony texture, insatiable shine and seriously polished appearance will propel you into an elevated state of gorgeousness. And our precision applicator handles like a racecar, cornering, sculpting and accentuating every curve of your luscious lips for enduring color with real staying power. Pretty Amazing.

My Story:
When I bought mine they were 3 for $39 with a free customizable bag. Ok so just let me say I sooo love these! They are kind of a mix between a lipstick and a gloss, creamy in texture, full color of a lipstick, staying power but not a stain, and a natural product.

Depending on the day determines if I want more of a full coverage or sheer coverage. For full coverage take one side of the applicator and apply to the bottom lip and the other side to the top. The way the precision applicator is designed you can also use the pointed end to line your lips and then fill in with color. If I want a sheer coverage I apply to my bottom lip and then pat my two lips together and then I have sheer coverage. If i want a little shine I just add a little gloss and I am good to go!

Ambition I use when I want a bold lip ---- True Fuchsia!
Strength is a perfect red lip for me ---- True Red it is!
Free Will is my favorite ... no giving that up lol
Bravado I gave to my mom and she loves it ---- Deep Red

As of now Pretty Amazing Lipcolor comes in 8 shades and sell for $16, but look out more shades may be coming soon!

I love the Shade names:

Bravado - Brick Rose
Fearless -Rosy Mauve
Courage - Warm Strawberry
Strength - Red
Free Will - Pink Nude
Ambition - Fuchsia
Moxie - Bright Petal Pink --- reminds me of the 1st Lady Gaga by MAC
Charisma - Coral Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment